Ann's Sonoma Vacation Blog

The four "Swirling Dervishes" - Ann, Mark, Oona and Don - hit Sonoma, CA and explore the intricacies of wine and outlet stores.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Washington, NY

I'm a writer, editor, and former criminal defense attorney. In 2005, I launched my business - AWL in One Editorial. I provide writing and editing services, as well as marketing and copywriting help on a variety of topics. I'm interested in writing about health, medicine, law, diet, and of course, wine/food.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Picture from the gondola ride

View from the tram. Just off to the right, out of this picture, are the ambulence and the police car that arrived after Oona's "incident" at the tram station. It turned out that the man was ok. Luckily he had a pretty good attitude about the whole thing and he decided not to press charges. We were obviously relieved. No vacation is complete without a run-in with the law. Way to go Oona!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home