Ann's Sonoma Vacation Blog

The four "Swirling Dervishes" - Ann, Mark, Oona and Don - hit Sonoma, CA and explore the intricacies of wine and outlet stores.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Washington, NY

I'm a writer, editor, and former criminal defense attorney. In 2005, I launched my business - AWL in One Editorial. I provide writing and editing services, as well as marketing and copywriting help on a variety of topics. I'm interested in writing about health, medicine, law, diet, and of course, wine/food.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Peju Winery

Peju winery. We went because it had apparently won awards. Ann's rating... "Peju, P.U." The wines were disappointing and incredibly overpriced.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a grower for Peju I take offense at your snap judgment. Our wines are some of the finest wines available in California and have won several top awards, including a 93 rating in Wine Spectator for our 2001 cab. I'm sorry you had a poor experience at our winery. I assure you that your opinion is not shared by many others.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the previoius post. I am one of the growers over at Markham, nearby to Peju, and I have to say that I find Peju wines to be some of the finest Napa has to offer (apart from Markham of course). I think you ought to reevaluate your remarks.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home