Ann's Sonoma Vacation Blog

The four "Swirling Dervishes" - Ann, Mark, Oona and Don - hit Sonoma, CA and explore the intricacies of wine and outlet stores.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Washington, NY

I'm a writer, editor, and former criminal defense attorney. In 2005, I launched my business - AWL in One Editorial. I provide writing and editing services, as well as marketing and copywriting help on a variety of topics. I'm interested in writing about health, medicine, law, diet, and of course, wine/food.

Monday, July 10, 2006

You have new Picture Mail!

At Armstrong Redwod preserve. We seem to get up later and later and drink less and less as time goes by but we still managed to get here after several hairpin turns. This is the only place in CA so far that we've encountered a rude person. When we were sitting in the car at the lot here, trying to get our bearings, a woman pulled up behind us and started beeping because she wanted our spot. When we said we weren't leaving, she made a rude comment. Oona, as usual, was ready to take her down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home